- 3/4 C poppy seed dressing
- 3/4 C balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 hearts of romaine, cut into bit sized pieces
- 3/4 cup craisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 apple, diced (I like the red for color – pears would also be yummy)
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- Combine the poppy seed dressing and balsamic vinaigrette until well blended.
- Combine the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Serve salad with dressing. I served it with the dressing on the side so everyone can use the amount they like.