- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger ( I use Gourmet Garden Ginger)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garlic, and ginger. Whisk to combine until the sugar dissolves. Set aside 2 Tbsp of the marinade for grilling.
- Place chicken in a gallon sized zip-lock bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight is best. Turn the bag over halfway through the marinating process.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes on each side depending on the thickness. During the last few minutes of cooking brush a the reserved 2 Tbsp of marinade.