I was recently asked to review Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and Ultra Power 4X Liquid Laundry Detergent. I have been a big fan of their baking soda for years. Not only is it excellent in baking but it has over 100 other uses.
Here are some of my favorite ways to use their baking soda beyond baking.
- Shake a little #ArmandHammer sodainto your sneakers. Then just shake out the excess into your sink or garbage before wearing. You can do this once a week and it will neutralize odor.
- Add 2 tsp baking soda to a small glass or bowl of water to soak retainers or mouth guards in. It will loosen food particles and neutralize odor.
- Sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge to clean to your bathroom tub, tile, or sinks.
- Clean your bathroom floors with 1/2 cup baking soda added to a bucket of warm water.
- Clean baked on and dried on foods from pots and pans by adding a shake of baking soda with you dish soap and hot water. Let soak for 15 minutes and clean as usual.
- Freshen you cleaning sponge by soaking in 1 qt warm water with 4 Tbsp soda.
- Use 3 parts soda with 1 part water to polish your silver.
- Use the same solution in #7 to clean your grill along with a wire brush.
- Make a paste of soda and water to clean to class cooktop or inside you oven.
- Add a little bit of baking soda to a damp sponge and lightly rub onto walls or furniture to remove any marks, even crayon!
The great thing about Arm and Hammer Ultra Power 4X liquid laundry detergent is it includes soda in the detergent.
It can help remove stains and freshen clothes. It has two scoops of baking soda and is packed with power to get clothes 50% whiter and 50% fresher than the leading value brand per load.
I usually have to dye and perfume free detergent for my family due to sensitive skin, so I tested their detergent out on one of my toughest loads of laundry – my kitchen towels and rags. It worked really well. The laundry seemed cleaner and I loved the smell. They made my rags and towels smell clean and fresh.
My oldest son doesn’t have sensitive skin so he also used it on his laundry. (Yep I have been having him do his own wash since he was 14 so he can know how to do it when he is on his own) He also thought it worked quite well in cleaning his clothes.
As part of my Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and Ultra Power review, Arm and Hammer has included a giveaway for one luck RMK reader to try these products for yourself.
The Giveaway includes 2-3 products featured based on product availability. Featured products include: ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel™, Spinbrush: ProClean Sonic, Tooth Tunes™, ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Power 4X Liquid Laundry Detergent, ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Relief, ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Litter.
The winner will also receive One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card for purchasing more ARM & HAMMER products! To enter, see the rafflecopter widget below.
Visit ARM & HAMMER’s website to explore ARM & HAMMER products, tips and hints, FAQs, and consumer reviews.Click on the link to see where to buy ARM & HAMMER products. You can also Sign Up for the ARM & HAMMER Savings Center (coupons, etc). Last, you can Share and connect on their Facebook page.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. However, my opinions are always my own.