- 1 (6 oz) pkg chicken stuffing mix
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 medium apples, peeled and cut into wedges (I use granny smith)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (I just sprinkle enough to cover the dressing)
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork chops in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Stir in the apples, brown sugar, water and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Makes 4 servings.