- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups Hungry Jack pancake mix prepared according to pkg directions
- 1/2 of a can of apple pie filling
- silicone molds
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar together. Set aside.
- Prepare 2 cups of pancake mix according to package directions.
- Place silicone mold on preheated griddle. Place some batter in the center of each silicone mold, just enough to cover the inside of the mold. Then you place a spoonful of pie filling on top of each pancake, about 2 slices of apple from the pie filling. Next, add some batter to cover the apples.
- Allow the pancakes to cook for a minute and remove the mold. Then once pancakes are ready to flip, flip and cook over side. Then coat each pancakes on both sides in the cinnamon sugar. Eat as is or serve with some syrup. Makes 10 pancakes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American