- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup caramel apple dip
- 4 medium tart apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup nut topping (the kind with the ice cram toppings) or chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter.
- Arrange apple slices on a large platter. Place caramel dip into a quart sized zipper bag. Snip off one corner with some scissors and drizzle caramel over the apples.
- Then drizzle with the marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle with nut topping and chocolate chips. Serve immediately.