- 2 Granny Smith apples or other baking apples
- 2 (8 oz) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 sticks of butter (which is 1 cup total)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Mountain Dew
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and core apples. Cut apples into 8 slices each.
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
- Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour over apples. Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauce from the pan over the top. Serves 8.