- 9 Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls (make sure they are the Anytime ones)
- 1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- frosting packet (that came with the rolls)
- Place cinnamon rolls in 3 rows of 3 in a sprayed 9×13-inch baking pan. Pour and spread pie filling to evenly cover rolls.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, oats, pecans, flour and butter. Mix until well combined. Sprinkle over the apple pie filling and rolls.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes (put these in the oven cold, include the preheating as part of the 50 min, I also think I should have done mine for 45 min) or until cinnamon rolls are baked through. Cool slightly then drizzle with frosting from the frosting packet. Makes 9 servings.