- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns, THAWED
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add in onion and cook until translucent. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together until well blended. Add the onions along with the remaining ingredients to the eggs.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.