- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 3 (8 oz) pks light cream cheese
- 1 1/2 envelopes or 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- a large bag of Tostitos Scoops or other tortilla chips
- Remove stems, seeds and white pith from the red pepper and jalapeno. Cut into large chunks and place into a food processor. Pulse until peppers are finely diced.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch dressing mix together until smooth and creamy. Fold in the shredded cheese along with the finely diced peppers.
- Place dip in a serving dish and serve with Tostitos Scoops. Serves 10-12.