- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 (12 pack) slider rolls (I used King Hawaiian Rolls)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 4–6 slice cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 4–6 pieces of lettuce
- cocktail toothpicks
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and garlic.
- Keep rolls together and slice rolls horizontally. Brush both sides with melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and broil until golden.
- Layer cheese, ham, turkey, bacon, and then lettuce on the bottom half of the rolls. Spread mayo over the top of the rolls.
- Place top of rolls on. Place toothpicks into each slider and slice into individual sandwiches. Makes 12 sliders.