- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin or ground round (I just used ground beef)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 slices American cheese slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored and sliced
- topping – ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, and lettuce
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire, garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and paper.
- Shape into 6 patties and grill until cooked through. Top with cheese slices to melt cheese and remove from grill.
- Transfer patties to buns and top with onion and tomato. Serve with toppings. Serves 6.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American