- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- 2 tsp hambuger seasoning (I like the McCommick or Webber brand)
- 3 hamburger buns
- 3 slices of cheese
- desired hambuger toppings such as lettuce, pickles, tomato, etc
- In a bowl, mix hamburger and seasoning together. Shape into 3 patties.
- Place patties in the air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Cook patties longer if need to 160 degrees.
- Place cheese on patties while still in the air fryer basket and place back in the air fryer with it turned OFF for a couple of minutes. The residual heat in the air fryer will melt the cheese.
- Place patties on buns and top with desired toppings. Serves 3.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American