- 1 lb chicken tenders **see note
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce, salsa, guacamole, etc.
- In a gallon sized ziploc freezer bag, at the chicken, taco seasoning, oil, and lime juice. Add salt and pepper if desired. Seal and knead the bag to combine the ingredients and coat the chicken well. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Add the chicken to the air fryer basket. Cook at 360 degrees for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from the baket and cut into slices. Serve with tortillas and desired toppings. Serves 4.
** You can use chicken breasts, just cut them into stips the size of chicken tenders.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican