- 1 (8 oz) pkg softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes or pico de gallo, well drained
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- cilantro or green onion for garnish
- tortilla chips for serving
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning until well combined. Spread the into the bottom of a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese, and then layer the reamining ingredients as listed.
- Cover and chill from 1 hour before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican