- 1 box butter pecan cake mix (I only know that Betty Crocker makes one)
- 1 container coconut/pecan frosting
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups peeled and shredded zucchini
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour Bundt pan well.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, coconut/pecan frosting, eggs, oil, and water. Add zucchini and mix well.
- Pour cake into Bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center come out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes and invert onto a serving plate.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, and cream; heat until boils.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecan. Pour warm sauce over cake before serving.
Note: can substitute German chocolate cake mix for a chocolate version.