- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 (6.8 oz) Hershey Bars with almonds, broken into pieces
- In a 6 quart stock pot, add the whipping cream and sugar. Cook over medium heat until it reaches soft ball stage. (For me here in Utah it is 230, but will vary based upon where you live)
- Once at softball, add in the butter and mix until melted. Then turn off the stove.
- Add in the chocolate and blend together with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Once the pan is cool enough. Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve cold or at room temperature.