- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can or 1 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- For the glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. It will take some time for the batter to come together, so no worries, just keep stirring.
- Place batter into a gallon sized freezer bag. Cut of a corner and pipe the batter into a donut pan (prepared according to pan instructions, mine was non-stick).
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 minutes.
- Allow donuts to cool.
- To prepare glaze, combine ingredients together until smooth.
- Place cooled donuts on a cooling racked that has been place on a baking sheet or place parchment paper underneath. Then spoon glaze over the donuts. Makes 13 donuts.