- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (divided)
- Prep & Preheat: Place a layer of parchment paper across the bottom and up 2 sides of an 8″x8″ pan (I may try using a baking sheet next time). Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- Mix Dry Ingredients: In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients and stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add Cream: Stir in all but 1/4 cup cream. Take a handful of the mixture out of the bowl and place on work surface. Add remaining cream to the dry bits left in the bowl, scrape out and add to dry mixture already on counter. Knead briefly (30 seconds) until dough comes together.
- Form Dough: Shape dough into a long rectangle and cut in half length-wise and then cut each piece into 4 pieces horizontally. Arrange in baking pan.
- Bake: Place in oven on middle rack for 15-18 minutes until golden. Make 8 biscuits.